Users Forum HCG Weight
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
October 23, 2014, 07:21:44 AM
Home Help Search Buy HCG now Login Register
News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Using hCG in Canada  (Read 24377 times)
Ramonad

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2007, 07:21:05 PM »

Hi,

I'm a nurse also in Oregon USA .  I just posted my partners and my results and we did not use a doctor.  There are also alot of people on the forum that are not medical people who have done it themselves.  From what I have seen and heard using a doctor will cost a bit.  Some even over $1200.00

Here is the link on this website to download and read the original
Dr. Simeons manuscript.  I believe that is what you wanted...

www.hcgweight.com/docs/Pounds_and_Inches.pdf (http://www.hcgweight.com/docs/Pounds_and_Inches.pdf)

I know what you mean about being a skeptic.  I ordered just one kit through bank transfer instead of the 4 I wanted.   Everything went through just fine and I got my product in 10 days after the e-mail confirmation.  So then I ordered 3 more..My understanding is that everybody here in the US and Canada has had great service from this company.

Hope this helps,

Ramonad

butterfly31

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 05:39:29 PM »

I've read all the posts from my fellow Canadians saying they had no trouble getting their orders of hcg.  I'm just wondering if anyone knows whether or not its actually legal here?  Is there any kind of importation papers I'll have to fill out before I place my order?

I really want to try the protocol but am not sure if it would be better to do under a Doctor's supervision?  Can anyone comment on whether they've had any issues doing it themselves?

Also, I only want to lose about 20 lbs., is a 23 day supply enough to do it?

Any comments/replys would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
tingea

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 07:27:58 PM »

Sad news...my shipment got stopped at entry into canada and refused. I just got notice today...I feel SO blue Cry
artangel

(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/warZvhh/)
tingea

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 11:32:54 AM »

Hi Mixie...don't know the answers just yet but I'm tryingo find out..will post as soon as i have any info
artangel  Cry

PBJ

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 09:30:27 PM »

I have ordered off the website and the HCG was shipped.  It arrived in Vancouver and was not allowed into Canada.  I spoke with Drug Admin. persons who indicated that this was not a drug they would import to Canada because we have it as an existing drug here in this country,  My treatments (6 of them) are not being shipped to me, but rather being shipped back to sender.
Not sure how everyone else has been able to receive their orders thru customs.  Anyone have any suggestions?
AD123

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 01:41:58 PM »

The same thing happened to me...maybe they are checking more packages than they were before and less canadians are receiving their packages at this time??!!
tingea

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 04:52:56 PM »

I have ordered off the website and the HCG was shipped.  It arrived in Vancouver and was not allowed into Canada.  I spoke with Drug Admin. persons who indicated that this was not a drug they would import to Canada because we have it as an existing drug here in this country,  My treatments (6 of them) are not being shipped to me, but rather being shipped back to sender.
Not sure how everyone else has been able to receive their orders thru customs.  Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi PJB,
what did they say was the existing drug? I'm really curious about that. I was told that even if I got my doctor on board, he could only get it for his own personal use....very confusing  Huh
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:52:32 AM by tingea » Logged

PBJ

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2007, 01:03:08 AM »

It was explained to me that the HCG I ordered (or as Health Canada indicated on their documet to me "Pregny 1500, Gonadotropin Injectable) is available in Canada as an existing medication therefore they are not willing to allow the imporation of my order.  As to how to get it here in Canada I assume it must be via perscription only.
AD123

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 10:31:17 AM »

Have any canadians successfully received their orders with the last two weeks? I just need to be reassured before I order again because I was rejected the first time. Thanks. Please reply.
Sharon Green
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2007, 12:37:27 PM »

Hi,

There were at least two Canadians who have received their orders these two weeks. They have notified me. One in Ontario, sent the 6th, received the 22nd, and the other one also Ontario, shipped the 19th (the period of the delay), received the 26th of November.

I do not know of any others, I do not receive notifications that much.

Due to privacy regulations I cannot reveale there details of course.
Moosimo

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2007, 12:14:18 PM »

Myself and another friend live in Canada and have also received notices from Health Canada that our shipments have been refused (4 treatments each so between us, we are out A LOT of money).

I was told by Canada Post that the packages would be returned to the Country of origin, but because the envelopes do not have return addresses on them, Sharon advised that they cannot be returned to the company. I'm going to look into this because it is my understanding that postage machines each have a unique identifying bar code that should be traceable back to the company.

Wish me luck fellow hcg-less Canadians!
carchis

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2007, 06:09:30 PM »

I am a newbie
I have order the HCG and It got stop in Vancouver
I got a letter from Health Canada saying that this violates section c.01.045
reason is
Importation of a prescription (schedule F) drug by a person other than a practioner pharmacist or foreign resident visiting Canada
so everything has been sent back
So I went to get a prescription from my doctor but all the HCG from the pharmacist are syntetic
Does anyone have a solution
justloseitmama

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2007, 08:48:10 PM »

Some ideas that might be plausible for you . . .?

Do you have any friends or relatives in the States that would receive your package?  Or could you ship to a US PO Box and then make arrangement to drive it across border?  I don't know how it works at the border but people cross all the time with medicine, toiletries etc. 

If your Dr. is writing you a prescription for novarel or preganyl - and they are available in the US -- can you fill a prescription here and then take it home?
I think with a prescription it is quite inexpensive to buy HCG.
Again, I am NOT familiar with CUSTOMs practices or rules but if you live close to US border, & have a prescription you might beable to fill at a local pharmacy?

The Bird Lady

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 11:14:57 AM »

I am considering ordering hCG from this website.   Is it safe?    From your post it sounds like you are not happy with receiving product from them.     I'm not wealthy so I don't want to pay for something that I never receive.     Please respond quickly as I wish to order hCG from a reputable site.

Thank you,
Joyce Howland
kathy in California

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 12:24:50 PM »

I've been a regular on this site since October and the only people having difficulty are the Canadians. I'm in the U.S. and I've heard from several members from the U.K. and Europe as well as here that have received their product fine.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 12:37:24 PM by kathy in California » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: