Users Forum HCG Weight
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
July 26, 2014, 04:07:09 AM
Home Help Search Buy HCG now Login Register
News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 or 3 days of Force Feeding  (Read 7935 times)
rae rae

View Profile
« on: July 01, 2008, 02:48:23 PM »

My paper I received with the HCG says 3 days of force feeding, JT's book says 2. And the protocol says 2. Which is it? I am not sure. I am only on day one so just need to know by Thursday!

(http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRwAGfR/)
Lopaka

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »

I am now on day 11 of hcg.  If I had to do it over again, I'd either eat regular with a few indulgences for 3-4 days rather than pigging out for 2.  I suffered on days 3 and 4 following KT's advice.  For me, I didn't really feel the effects of the hcg until after the 4th injection.  It was more noticeable for me on day 5.  Not sure if injecting subcutaneously like I do makes a difference.  Still, I'm not sure why they recommend eating heavily for 2 days.  It only makes you gain weight you'd have to lose over the next couple of days anyway.  It's also my opinion that the more you indulge beforehand, the bigger the withdrawal symptoms later. 

Someone else recently posted that their health clinic recommended eating regular for 4 days or more.  It might have even been a week.  Personally, I wouldn't go this far, but I'd at least eat regular on the 3rd day.
kathy in California

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2008, 08:19:21 PM »

I understand it's optional whether you go 2-3.
Lopaka

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:50:33 PM »

In KT's book, he spoke of Dr. Simeon's observations in treating "fat boy" syndome.  The doctor noted that the boys didn't lose weight, but their energy levels increased and their bodies were reshaping.  This, of course, is without them doing the vlcd.  So, if you decide to eat an extra day or two, there's going to be some benefit one way or the other.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: