Users Forum HCG Weight
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
November 23, 2014, 06:58:53 AM
Home Help Search Buy HCG now Login Register
News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Crystal Light  (Read 9893 times)
Angela T.

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2009, 08:44:59 AM »

Hello,
I am about 14 days into a first time 40 day cycle. I have made it through 2 weekends on the phase 2 portion. (WHEW) My downfall has always been overeating on the weekends. Wow, I almost thought about just quiting at 23 day cycle but I want to change my body and my mind. I have been yo-yo dieting for the last 10 years. I drink water and teas but was curious about Crystal Light?
I do not want to risk doing something wrong on this diet because I have spent money and really want to change.
This is off the subject but has anyone ever had lipo suction? I do not think I could ever lose the excess skin on my stomach without that kind of intervention.

Thanks,
LeoMom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2009, 11:18:41 AM »

Hello, congradulations on defeating your downfall!  The Crystal Light issue should be based on how you feel about artificial sweeteners.  If you are following the KT protocal, then he says "no sweeteners of any kind" should be used.  I would be afraid to use it on phase 2, but it may be okay on phase 3.  I have never had liposuction, but I do know that it can remove fat not excess skin.  People that go the surgical route would probably opt for a tummy tuck to remove excess skin.  Liposuction would remove some of their fat, but would most likely leave even more loose skin.  Good luck on the rest of your goals! Cheesy

LeoMom

I am determined to change my life!!!
Galinda

Down 37#with just 9.6 to go!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2009, 08:47:32 PM »

It is my understanding that the HcG protocol actually shrinks and tightens the skin, unlike ANY OTHER diet plan in existance.  You should not need any surgical intervention whatever, if my sources are correct.

Linda
Angela T.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 10:52:39 AM »

Thanks for the information concerning liposuction versus removal of fat.
Well, I am into this diet about 21 days now and have seen a difference weight wise and hope all this bellyfat goes away!
KlsyAnn

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 11:13:03 AM »

My HCG clinic said crystal light was okay and counts towards water consumption.

I have a question:  This is my 12th day of injections and I'm still feeling hungry. Is that normal. I didn't think I was suppose to feel hunger.
Angela T.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2009, 10:51:06 AM »

Thanks for talking about Crystal Light. Concerning being hungry: I only had problems on the weekends. I think all the teas help with hunger.
babs

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 10:13:49 PM »

you can spread you food out throughout the day; you don't have to keep the diet at two meals only.  i eat crackers with meat.  later i will have a fruit.   then i may eat a salad later.  Then a might do a meal with vegetables and meat and cracker.  later eat a fruit.  try to pace your food intake throughout the day and see if it helps; or at least on those tough days!
Nemo

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

How are you eating crackers??? Are you on phase 3 of the HCG diet?  It is kindof frustrating because you hear so many different opinions and ideas of what to eat and what not to eat.  I am only on day 5 of the VLC...so I have a ways to go!!
HelenJames

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2010, 10:21:35 AM »

I think this topic was discussed loads of time before at this forum
blondnana

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »

Hi there, are you in canada, im needing to have my hcg shipped to vancouver and need to know if it will arrive or be stopped. Do you know anything about this? It will be my first time trying it and I cant wait.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: